Last updated: 7/15/2020
2. What information do we collect and how do we use it?
Information you provide to us
We collect information from users of our Website by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, email address, and telephone number (”personal information”).
We collect this personal information directly from you when you provide it to us, including when you choose to sign up to volunteer, Contact Us using the form provided, or make a donation through the Website.
We do not collect payment card information. If you choose to make a donation through the Website, you will be directed to a third-party payment processing service such as PayPal. Please see these third parties’ privacy policies for more information about how they secure your payment.
Information automatically collected
Device and Connection Information. We and our third-party service providers may collect information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other devices you use to access the Website. We and our third-party service providers may also collect your Website usage information, including but not limited to your browser type, device type, IP address, operating system, application version, the pages served to you, the time you browse, preceding page views, and your use of features or applications on the Website. We use this information to conduct research and analytics related to the offerings on our Website.
3. Do we share your personal information?
We may share your personal information only as described below:
Agents and service providers: We engage other entities and individuals to assist us with providing the Website, which may include by way of example and not limitation (i) the collection, storage, processing and management of your personal information; and (ii) the correction of technical problems with the Website. These entities and individuals will only have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their obligations to us.
Protection of the Website and others: We will release your personal information when we believe release is appropriate (i) to comply with laws or regulations; (ii) in response to judicial process; (iii) for the enforcement of any agreement we may have with you; or (iv) for the protection of rights, property, or safety of the Organization or others.
With your consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive a notice when your personal information might be sent to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to “opt out.”
4. What security measures are taken regarding the Website?
We have implemented security measures designed to protect the personal information you share with us, including physical, electronic, and procedural measures. Unfortunately, no system can ensure complete security and you should take steps to protect your information and transmissions. You must decide the security measures that are appropriate for you.
5. How do you access and correct your information?
You can access your personal information by contacting us in accordance with Section 7 below. If you believe there are factual errors in such information, you may contact us in accordance with Section 7 and specify the alleged errors. We will make reasonable efforts to verify and correct any factual errors within a reasonable amount of time.
6. What if our policy changes?
7. How do you contact us?
8. What is our responsibility for links to other websites?
The Website may contain links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices, content, products or services offered through the other websites.
9. Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, postal address, email address, or telephone number. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We Need Your Support Today!